was established in 1948 by Michael J. Bell in Morgantown, West Virginia with 4 employees. The business was relocated to Brave
Pennsylvania in 1962 and remained there until 1965. After a fire destroyed the building in Brave, Bells was relocated back
to Morgantown. During 1996, Larry and Betty Krutko, Michael Bell's daughter, purchased the business. The business continued
to operate in Morgantown until December 1999. At this time, the new owners, built a new warehouse facility just off interstate
79 in Mount Morris, Pennsylvania where Bells continues to operate today.
carries a full line of grocery items for any store or institution. Bells generally caters to the independent grocery stores,
convenience stores, and institutions in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Maryland.